- B200/B300 Endorsement
- Australian ATPL
- Command Instrument Rating (4 renewals)
- Class 1 Medical
- Total TTIC – 4000 Hours
- Total TTIC multi engine – 1500 hours
- Night experience – 300 hours
- I/F experience – 300 hours
- Time required on B200 & B300 is 500 Hours each type (With Previous Training & Check -Experience this may be reduced to 150 Hours on each type)
- Proline 21 Cockpit experience
- Have held or Hold Check Pilot approval on B200 & B300
- Have held or Hold CAR 5.23 Endorsement approval on B200 & B300
- Previous Training & Checking experience in Level B & D Simulators
- Employment will be subject to CASA approval and acceptance of currently held or previously held approvals being used In the current RFDS (South Eastern Section) Training & Checking system.
- Hold independent delegation for instrument rating renewals (CAR519 approval) both in aircraft and simulator.
- Pilots who do not meet the minimum requirements but have sufficient experience can also apply.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B300 Jobs