- High flight time (as much as 1000 hours per year)
- Large, diverse fleet
- Free simulator time
- Opportunity for company paid CFII and MEI upgrades
- Aircraft (airplane and helicopter) rental, flight instruction, Garmin and pilot supply discounts
- Actual IMC time
- Large, onsite FAA certified maintenance and avionics staff to support flight operations
- King Air upgrade opportunities
- 11 multi-engine aircraft for school use
- Spidertracks aircraft tracking system
- Relocation assistance available
Hillsboro Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F This position will remain open until filled.
- FAA certified airplane flight instructor (CFI).
- 200 hours of dual given and CFII / MEI are preferred
- Right to work and live in US
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs