- Mexican Nationality
- Maximum 50 years old
- Previous experience as airline or corporate pilot
- ATPL or CPL license
- Valid class 1 medical certificate
- Valid passport and visa
- Current ALAR, CFIT and CRM courses
- 1500hours on Jet, FMS, EFIS or EICAS
- CAA certified copy of the logbook
- ICAO ELP 4
Walk in interviews conducted at Interjet office from Monday to Friday between 9:00AM and 12:00AM at Jefatura de pilotos. Interjet offices are located in Toluca city airport. Please bring along CV, recent picture, copy and original of license, logbook and medical exam.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs