- Must have the right to work and live in Australia
- Fluent in written and oral English language
- Accuracy in numeric skills
- Computer literate
- Strong work and safety ethic
- Flexible and responsive to changing customer or company requirements
- Commercial Pilot Licence
- Co-Pilot Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- 1000 Hours Total Aeronautical Experience
- 250 Hours Total Multi Engine
- 500 Hours Command Experience
- 100 Hours Multi Engine Command
- 100 Hours Turbine
- 50 hours on type
Applicants must comply with the provisions for drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 Part 99 and be capable of obtaining an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC). Only candidates who are eligible to work in Australia will be considered.
A salary package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be offered.
If you are interested in this job, fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Metroliner Jobs