- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument and MEL (w/o Centerline Thrust Restriction) Ratings.
- 1000 hours total flight time excluding simulator
- 250 hours PIC fixed wing,
- 50 hours PIC multi-engine or 50 hrs F/W Turbine PIC
- 75 hours night
- 75 hours instrument
- Prior background in fixed-wing tactical aircraft or military contract flying experience.
- MUST be able to obtain a Security Clearance.
- MUST possess current FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 35 Non Type Rated Jobs