- U.S. citizen
- 3 years of experience working for an airline Part 121 or a charter aircraft company under Part 135. 1 year of international experience.
- Hawker-Beechcraft or other multi-engine turboprop experience required.
- 2500 hours Total time
- 100 hours in the last year
- 1000 hours PIC
- 1000 hours multi-engine turbo prop
- 100 hours actual instrument
- 100 hours night
- 50 hours using Flight Management Systems (such as Proline 21, Universal, etc.)
- Current FAA 2nd Class Medical Certificate (1st Class acceptable).
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment medical examination and drug test.
- Travel is required, estimated to be 60% of the time.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Hawker Beechcraft Jobs