- Holds an Airline Transport Pilot license with multi-engine rating.
- Holds an English Proficiency endorsement.
- Possesses a First Class FAA medical certificate (current within 6 months).
- Possesses a Bachelor Degree (highly desirable).
- Must possess critical thinking skills and the communication skills to collaboratively integrate within a highly experienced professional flight crew.
- Proficiency in computer skills, flight deck electronic devices and software applications.
- Comfortable with Word and Excel.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G550 Non Type Rated Jobs