- Current and qualified FAA Commercial certificate (ATP preferred) with any transport category turbo prop type rating (Casa, Saab, ATR, BE-1900, DHC -7 or military equivalent aircraft (P-3, C-23, C-27 C-130)
- Non-ATP pilots are required to meet all of the requirements to apply for an ATP (including a current completed written exam) prior to the first day of employment.
- Minimum of 1000 hours PIC
- 300 hours multiengine, non-centerline thrust (turboprop preferred) (see above for examples).
- Personal situations allowing for extended periods away from home station
- US citizenship, ability to obtain security clearance and strong customer focus.
- High school diploma is required, with college completion in a related field of study preferred.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash8 Non Type Rated Jobs