- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Master’s degree desirable. Educational background in an aviation related field desired.
- Must hold FAA Airline Transport Pilot - Airplane Multiengine Land Certificate (ATP).
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) certificate and Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificates desired.
- Applicant must have previous flight experience in a corporate aviation department, military aviation, or the airlines.
- Experience in international operations desirable.
- Experience in flight instruction or teaching desirable.
- Bombardier Challenger 300 Captain:
- ATP; Recommended
- Minimum 3000 hours total flying time
- 500 hours jet time (PIC)
- 100 hours in left seat in aircraft type.
- Type-rating in Bombardier Challenger 300 aircraft preferred.
- The pilot applicant must be able to pass FAA First Class physical.
- New employee applicants must complete a pre-employment company physical.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Bombardier Challenger 300 Jobs