- A valid ICAO APTL with TRE/TRI endorsed on the license
- Class 1 Medical
- Previous experience of flying in India will be an added advantage
- English Proficiency Level 4 or higher
- No history of Accidents of Incidents
- Current and Valid ATR 42 / 72 (500 / 600) type rating with last LPC/OPC done with in the past 6 months.
- Minimum 3000 hours total flight time
- Minimum 2000 Hours on ATR 42 / 72 (500 series only)
- Minimum 1000 Hours PIC on ATR 42 / 72 (500 series only)
Successful candidates will be given the offer letter with the following remunerations:
- Salary will be based on Qualifications and experience.
- Contract length: initially one year extendable on mutual agreement
- Leave package and travel allowances can be discussed and negotiated.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR Jobs