- Valid U.S. Passport
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Meet requirements for and currently hold First Class Medical certification.
- Eligibility for rapid visa issuance, issued by offices in the United States to fly to any destination.
- All certificates and ratings required must be issued by the FAA (no foreign certificates will be considered).
- Meet all Pilot-in-Command requirements for fixed wing aircraft under FAR Part 135.243(c) - Note: 135.243(a) does not apply.
- ATP Certificate (AMEL), or Commercial (AMEL) w/Instrument Rating (without limitations).
- For applicants holding a Commercial Pilot Certificate: Meet all eligibility requirements for the ATP certificate (FAR 61.153 and 61.159), including a current ATP written test result.
- 2500+ hours in fixed-wing aircraft
- 1000+ hours in fixed-wing aircraft as PIC or SIC in multi-engine jet or multi-engine turboprop aircraft, or combination thereof
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in airline or business jet operations
- Minimum of one Type Rating in a Turbojet or Turboprop aircraft
- Type Rating in LR-60 (Currency in type also considered)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in international operations (Central and South America, Caribbean, Europe)
- Recency and type of experience will be considered for all applicants.
- Backgrounds in Business, Economics, Information Technology, Accounting, and/or Marketing
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 60 Non Type Rated Jobs