- High School Diploma or completion of GED equivalent.
- Minimum 5,000 hours of total flight time.
- Knowledgeable about FAA rules and regulations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to supervise a flight crew.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by FAA
- Current 1st Class FAA Medical
- Current Valid US Passport
- Bachelors degree
- Experience flying the Lear 45
- One thousand (1000) hours jet
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 45 Non Type Rated Jobs