- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college and twelve (12) years of experience or sixteen (16) years experience is required.
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of five (5) years experience in the C/KC-130
- Minimum of 1500 hours and have a past or current designation as a Transport Plane Commander.
- A commercial pilots license and FAA second class flight physical are also required.
- Current Night Systems Qualification in the KC-130 is highly desired
- Possessing an Airline Transport Rating with an L-382 type rating is also highly desired