- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two (2) years of experience
- Incumbent must be able to successfully obtain a Valid Airline Transportation License with the first year of employment. (The license must consist of the completion of a written test and also a practical test in a Citation Simulator).
- Incumbent must also attend and pass Flight Safety/Simulator School every year and receive a Pro-Card.
- Must possess and maintain an FAA First Class Medical certificate.
- 1000 Hours total PIC
- 200 Hours Multi Engine
- Must pass check ride with Chief Pilot initially and every 6 months thereafter.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation I Non Type Rated Jobs