The Aviation Department supports the daily functions of Marathon Petroleum Company's aviation operations. The successful candidate will serve as Pilot of Hawker 800XP and Challenger 300 aircraft. The individual should be prepared to assume additional aviation related duties and responsibilities.
This posting will close at 5:00 p.m. on July 2, 2014.
- Bachelors degree Preferred on any Field
- Should be proficient in basic computer applications, including Word, Excel, and using internet sources
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-engine)
- Hold a Valid FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- Minimum of 2500 hours flight experience
- At least 500 hours in multi-engine aircraft (jet experience/type rating preferred)
- International experience or completed international initial training preferred
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Challenger 300 Non Type Rated Jobs