As a production Captain Pilot your primary task will be to test aircraft leaving the production line to show compliance with the original Type Certificate. You will also be involved with the customer acceptance process and the Entry-Into-Service (EIS) of the customer's aircraft. Your mindset is to deliver a high quality product and your attitude is oriented towards the customer.
In your role, you will:
- Carry out Bombardier's production flight tests in Montreal;
- Carry-out customer acceptance flights during the aircraft delivery process;
- Carry-out the "Entry-Into-Service" of the customer's aircraft at the customer's base;
- Serve as a point of contact for Bombardier's aircraft operators;
- Support Bombardier's engineering flight test activities at various Bombardier sites.
- Hold a valid Airline Tranport Pilot Licence (ATPL).
- Hold a Bachelor in Engineering or Science or a technical diploma (an asset).
- Have a minimum of 500 hours fixed wing turbine time on multi-engine aircraft;
- Have at least 3 years of production flight-tests experience and Completion Center flight test experience (an asset).
- Have previous experience on Bombardier aircraft (an asset).
- Have a customer oriented attitude (essential).
- Have strong communication skills in English or in French (written and spoken).
- Be prepared to work schedules that are flexible.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of regulations covering worldwide flight operations.
- You are familiar with Transport Canada, FAA and JAA Certification processes and procedures.
- You have previous experience with Bombardier products.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Test Pilot Jobs