- Australian ATPL
- A minimum of 2500 hours in command
- A minimum of 2000 hours in command of multi engine aircraft
- A minimum of 500 hours in command of gas turbine or jet aircraft
- A minimum of 100 hours in command of B200 Aircraft.
- Right to work and live in Australia
All applicants must also have or be able to obtain a current:
- Class 1 medical
Expression of interest Closes Friday 4th July 2014
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Jobs