Being part of the Heron Aviation team means being part of a family where trust and achievement are important values.
Their goals are:
- To provide superior customer service.
- Respond to customer requests and to act in a customer orientated manner.
- Trade profitably in order to gain added value for our shareholders and members of the team.
- To engage the best employees and to continue their professional development to benefit our customers
- Minimum 2500 hours Total Time
- EU OPS ATPL license
- German speaker
- Good English knowledge, additional languages an advantage
- Must reside in Southern Germany
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Corporate Jobs