- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Eight years total flying experience, five years military experience, with at least two years KC-135 Pilot flight instructor and training management experience.
- Must have recent experience as a KC-135 Instructor Pilot or Evaluator Pilot.
- Completion of a formal USAF Instructor training course.
- Strong facilitation, and data analysis skills required
- Candidate must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Will be required to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Must be able to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals on complex subjects.
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, prices, commissions, and percentages, and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- An ability to interpret complex customer requirements and attitudes from verbal, non-verbal, and written communication is desirable.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other KC-135 Jobs