- Four-year college degree
- Possess a minimum of 5,000 hours total flight time 3,000 hours of which must be in business jet aircraft.
- Candidates must also possess a minimum of 2,500 hours acting as Pilot-in-Command
- International [oceanic] experience is required
- Type-Rating in Challenger 604/605 aircraft is preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to within a 50-mile radius of West Chicago, DuPage Airport [KDPA].
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL604 Non Type Rated Jobs