- Bachelor degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Three years of progressive experience piloting corporate aircraft
- Experience with non-flying aviation department support
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of commercial and multi-instrument aircraft
- Excellent customer service
- In depth knowledge of FAA regulations
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
- Proficient in report preparation
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively on short notice. This position will require approximately 75% of travel.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna C525 Non Type Rated Jobs