- Must hold ICAO or equivalent ATPL
- A current B737NG and/or Q-400 type rating (Priority will be given for the dual type rated)
- 4000 hours flight time
- 1500 hours flight time on type (either or on both)
- Command time in excess of 1000 hours on B737NG and/or Q-400
- Preferebly have recent CRM and Instructional technique refresher training from a well known organization with a certificate.
- Preferebly have instructional experience as either TRI or TRE (with ICAO or equivalent license endorsement)
Note: Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check. They must have two years valid passport, current and valid medical, no history of accidents or incidents and must have excellent standard of English language.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Simulator Instructors Jobs