- Valid JAR ATPL(A) or Part FCL ATPL(A)
- Current medical certificate with no significant limitations.
- Minimum of 2,000 flying hours
- 500 hours must be as pilot in command.
- Recent experience as a Captain of a multi-pilot turbine type with a UK AOC holder (or suitable equivalent) is required.
- Training experience within an AOC
- Current / recent FI rating or TRI rating / TRE certificate
- Experience as a Military / Part 21J test pilot.
- Current or previous Jetstream 31/32 type rating
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Jetstream 31 Non Type Rated Jobs