- Hold a recognized College degree (Post-Graduate degree an advantage)
- Hold a current GCAA ATPL with FI, IRI and CRI privileges (Type Rating on at least one type of aircraft flown by Etihad Airways an advantage) or ICAO equivalent acceptable for reciprocal recognition by the GCAA
- Meet other applicable GCAA regulatory requirements as outlined in CAR-FCL and CAR-ORA relating to the specified post holder position
- Minimum 2500 hours as a certified flight instructor and 5 years in a training/checking role in a Multi-crew and or single-pilot environment in modern EFIS equipped aircraft
- 4000 hours total time
- Minimum 3 years management experience with an AOC or ATO or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in the aviation industry as a pilot, at least 3 in a management role.
- Formal and recent professional Management, ICAO operational safety and relevant training certifications
- Knowledge of the Company, IOSA and GCAA requirements for pilot training.
- Operational knowledge of Aviation Training Organisations.
- Sound presentation skills
- Be highly computer literate
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Instruction Jobs