This role will be based in Edmonton, AB. A 2-year commitment is required to ensure consistency in the quality of service they provide, and to allow for career growth and development.
Summit Air, a Ledcor subsidiary, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. They have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, they are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support.
- Approximately 3000 hours total time
- Category I Medical Certificate
- Group I IFR
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to obtain Canadian Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC)
- Ability to operate as air crew to and from the United States unrestricted