- 9+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree, in a technical discipline.
- Positions require various levels of experience as a UAV pilot and crew member (control room experience a plus).
- Must be FAA instrument rated pilot (or military equivalent) plus current Class III FAA Physical or better.
- Minimum of 200 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command and able to maintain pilot currency.
- US Citizenship
- 5 years, 500 hours as an MQ-1 and MQ-9 pilot UAV Pilot or Category III UAV highly desirable.
- Military flight experience, flight operations, aviation instructor experience and aviation experience also a plus.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs