- Should possess knowledge and first-hand experience necessary to succeed as an i3 government contractor providing direct support to the Prime Contractor and NASA DFRC staff as required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to create, maintain and update briefings and statistical reporting.Required Experience
- Must be able to pass random drug screenings. (Required)
- Possess a current US passport, valid through period of employment. (Required)
- Formal military training in expected duties (with DD 214 annotating AFSC / MOS qualification) (Required)
- Candidates must possess an FAA commercial pilot license with instrument, multi-engine, and single-engine land ratings or a pilot and instrument rating from the armed services
- A bachelor’s degree, or higher, from an accredited university or college
- Major study in an appropriate field of engineering, physical science, life science, or mathematics (Desired);
- Logbook and/or flight records verifying the following flight time minimums:
- Minimum of 1,500 hours of pilot in command (PIC)
- 500 hours of U-2 flight time (Required);
- must be able to qualify for a DoD SECRET security clearance (Required);
- must pass a NASA Flight Medical Certification (Required).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs