- Australian/ New Zealand CPL or higher ONLY
- Single Engine Command Instrument Rating
- 1000 hours PIC single engine
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Current Passport
- Cessna 208 Type Rating
- 250 hours turbo prop experience - PIC
- Instructor Rating Grade 2 / Cat B or higher
- Mountain, Short Field Experience
If you hold a foreign license with command experience 1000 hours and a minimum of 500 hours PIC C208B then Aviation Training Consultants may consider your application
Rosters will vary depending on company requirement but will most likely be 40 days on 20 days off or 20 days on 10 days off. The company will provide transport from Jakarta to Papua as well as all accommodation and meals while on tour.
Flying is 6 days per week while on tour. In return you will get well above average salaries, excellent flying hours and brand new aircraft.
Successful applicants will be invited to an Interview in West Papua at a date to be confirmed.
Start date for these positions are 3rd and 4th Quarter 2014
Please email your CV and include a copy of the last page of your logbook, Licence, Medical and Passport ID page.
Applications strictly close april 30th