The Cruise Relief Pilot is a line-pilot, responsible to the Commander to assist in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
As Third – in - Command of each flight, Cruise Relief Pilots are co-leaders within Flight Operations and in particular of each flight. As such, they are expected to extend that leadership in spirit beyond the cockpit – this includes but is not limited to the overall service of the airline.
- 500 hours fixed wing operations of which;
- Hold a current type rating on B767 aircraft; and
- Successfully pass the MEGA Maldives B-767 IRT/PPC.
Interested candidates please submit the following documents latest by 14:00 hrs on 31 March 2014 (Monday) by sending:
- Completed Application Form
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned copies of Certificates and Licenses
- Passport copy
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B767 Jobs