- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent degree) from an accredited four year college or university is preferred (Postgraduate education will be given favorable consideration)
- Current passport and be legally eligible to work in the USA
- Current USA driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- At least three Letters of Recommendation from any individual who can attest to the pilot’s flying skills from sustained direct observation.
- FAA ATP License (737 Type Rating will be given favorable consideration)
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- TSA required fingerprint based Criminal History Records Check and a PEX background check
- Successful DOT-required pre-employment drug test
- Ability to learn and work with PED/EFB
- Height and Weight Proportionate
Flight Time Minimum Requirements:
- 3,000 hours of total documented flight time*
- 1,000 hours of PIC in fixed-wing turbine powered multi-engine aircraft *
* PEX considers only pilot time in fixed-wing aircraft. Specifically excluded are simulator, WSO, RIO, FE, NAV, EWO, etc times. Consideration will be given to, among other things, quality, quantity, recency, and verifiability of training and operating environment, complexity of aircraft flown, and types of flight operations. Military flight time conversion consists of a multiplier of 1.15 applied to logbook time.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs