Led by an experienced management team, Torres Strait Air offer a friendly and supportive workplace with a focus on quality training and embedded quality and safety systems. There is a strong focus on promoting a just culture and a continuous process of improvement. In return, they expect all aircrew to display a very high standard of safety and operational excellence.
The scenery is breathtaking, the people friendly, and the flying interesting. The experience gained in this testing environment will help further your career.
Currently seeking expressions of interest for suitably qualified pilots to fill the position of Senior Base Pilot, and Line Pilots based at Horn Island. Applicants should be willing to live and work in a remote area for a minimum of one year.
- Australian CPL (A)
- Current MECIR
- Minimum 6 months Commercial Experience
- 750 hours TT
- 50 hours Multi-Engine Command
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Current ASIC
- Right to work and live in Australia
- Knowledge of Human Factors, Crew Resource Management, Fatigue Risk Management Systems, Safety Management Systems and Quality Assurance Systems
- Bush flying and short strip experience
- BN2 or AC50 endorsed
- Current Passport
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command