- First Class FAA Physical
- Must be able to pass required company and TSA background checks
- FAA ATP Pilot Certificate with multi-engine land rating
- Gulfstream G-V (450/550) type rating required.
- 2000 hours logged flight time as Pilot in Command
- 1000 hours multi-engine
- 3 Years experience in VIP passenger service required; prefer 2 years experience in business/corporate/fractional/charter aviation required
- Flight planning for domestic and international travel, high-density air traffic operations
- Demonstrated ability to supervise flight crew and work with maintenance personnel
- Working knowledge of ISBAO best practices desired
- No relocation assistance provided
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G-V Non Type Rated Jobs