- Associate degree, or equivalent certification, in an aviation related discipline.
- Must hold an Airline Transport Pilot’s Certificate (ATP) with multi-engine endorsement.
- Must have a Second Class Medical Certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in accordance with FAA requirements.
- Must have at least the following hours of flight time:
- 2,500 hours total flight time
- 1,000 hours of multi-engine flight time
- 1,000 hours of Pilot-in-Command flight time
- 500 hour of turbine powered aircraft flight time
- High Altitude Endorsement is required.
- Cessna Citation experience is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna Citation Excel Non Type Rated Jobs