- Responsible for conducting safe airborne Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) flight operations, and perform all duties of an ISR Fixed Wing Captain and or First Officer in OCONUS /CONUS locations in accordance with all applicable FAA standards and regulations.
- Take direction from the ISR Air Mission Commander applicable to mission profile.
- At least 200 hours in Cessna 206, King Air B-200, C-12 or Dash 8 aircraft required
- ISR experience preferred
- Flight Instructor experience preferred
- Must be a US citizen
- Minimum High School Diploma
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other AviationJobs Jobs