RidgeAir is looking for a Type Rated Pilot on both the Cessna 402C and Piper Seneca IV to fulfil a Mid Level Entry position of First Officer on its two crew Multi Engine IFR Charter operations.
The candidate must have a New Zealand CPL licence and a NZ MEIR with recent New Zealand IFR experience.
In addition, due to the somewhat Adhoc nature of the flying, the person they are looking for must be prepared to undertake administrative and general duties including telemarketing and sales as required.
- New Zealand CPL
- NZ Aviation Security
- NZ Avmed
- NZ Dangerous Goods
- Current NZ MEIR endorsed for ILS, ADF, VOR ,GNSS/PBN
- Minimum 3 MEIR Renewals
- Minimum 450 Total Flight Time
- Minimum 200 Multi
- Minimum 100 hours under an IFR Flight Plan (Not Including Training)
- Garmin 430/530 endorsement with recent NZ IFR experience
- C402C and PA34 -220T Type Ratings (minimum 50 hours on each type)
- Right to live and work in New Zealand
Sorry but Applicants not meeting the required minimums unfortunately MAY NOT be invited to submit any further details.
Closing Date: 18th February 2014
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cessna 402 Jobs