They operate a fleet of 20 piston engine aircraft, employ 3 engineers and up to 18 aircrew in peak season (June to August).
Up to 8 new aircrew will be inducted in the months of March and April 2014, primarily for scenic flight operations from Kununurra and other remote bases.
- Australian CPL(A) with CSU and Retract endorsements.
- 300 hours total time.
- Current Class 1 Medical, ASIC, and DG Awareness.
Additional Preferred Criteria
- Cessna 200 series experience.
- 50 hours CSU and retractable and SE Night VFR rating.
- Fit, healthy and well presented.
- Well spoken, competent and resourceful, with a sound work ethic.
- Hospitality or customer service experience.
Skype interviews will be conducted in February, followed by offers of a check flight and face-to-face interview in Kununurra in early March.
Pilots interested in the Line Pilot positions, please complete the application form and email it along with your resume and cover letter.
Applications close 31 Jan 2014
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs