To ensure this level of performance, you must successfully complete a proficiency program provided by ATP at no cost to you. The Instructor Proficiency Program in Jacksonville, Florida includes approximately 4 hours of multi-engine time and 4 hours of single-engine time with an ATP Flight Standards Manager and Chief Pilot. Plus, you will receive unlimited access to multi-engine FTDs to stay proficient.
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI) Rating
- Instrument Instructor (II) Ratings
- 100 Hours Multi-Engine PIC (PA-44 Preferred)
- 40 Hours Multi-Engine Cross-Country PIC using Airline-Style Crew Resource Management Experience
- Garmin GNS 430; HSI Experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs