Flydubai is currently looking for candidates to join their cadet program.
- Minimum 20 years / Max 35 years
- Minimum High School education and / or College Graduate
- Pass ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- Valid 1st Class Medical
- Pass GCAA Air-law Exam
- CPL/IR with MCC for Frozen ATPL
- Minimum flying hours 225 hrs
- Emirati National
- Candidates from a recognized flying School either in the UAE or outside the UAE
- And from any GCAA, EASA or FAA approved training School world wide
- Emirati allowance
- Private medical and dental insurance for you and subsidised cover for your spouse and up to 3 children
- Personal accident/life insurance covering up to 24 months of your basic salary
- Loss of licence insurance for up to 24 months of your basic salary
- 42 days annual leave
- Free airline tickets for you, your spouse and up to 3 children to your annual leave destination
- End of service benefits in line with UAE labour law
- Financial support for your children’s education for a maximum of three children aged between 4 and 18 years in full-time education
- From the date of joining, total sum of USD $60,000 until 7th year anniversary date of joining.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs