- Analyze issues and propose corrections to ATR OPS manuals (FCOM QRH, AFM, WBM, MMEL)
- Propose new correction on all ATR models airplane
- Validate new proposals
- Hold or have held an JAA ATPL license
- Hold or have held an ATR type rating
- Have simulator and/or flight and/or ground training/instruction experience
- Good interpersonal skills and be attentive to the needs and issues of the customers.
- Knowledge of operational documentation will be a major asset
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other ATR Jobs