Reporting to the Chief Flying Instructor, your role will primarily be instructing full time students conducting Commercial Pilot Flight Training, however will include other roles such as Aerial Work / Charter Flying (IFR / VFR), in aircraft such as Britten Norman Islander, Piper Navajo and Cessna Titans.
There is potential for work conducting Regular Public Transport operations or conducting tourist flights into Southwest Tasmania should this be desirable.
You will also be encouraged to take on administration responsibilities within the company and identify and contribute to opportunities for business development.
- Grade II Instructor Rating
- Command Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Right to work in Australia
- Duchess, Navajo, Islander or Titan Endorsements
- Limited Coxswains Qualification
- Grade I Instructor Rating / Multi Engine Training Approval
- 150 Hours IFR / 50 Night hours
Start date: This vacancy is immediate and wish to have an employee commence as soon as practical
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs