Paul Lyons Aviation is currently inviting expressions of interest from pilots who are safety conscious, have an eye for detail and quality, and would like to make a continued meaningful contribution to the continued growth of the organisation. Successful applicant/s will join us on our Baron and Cessna 402C fleet on a casual basis.
Applicants not meeting the minimum requirements need not apply.
- Current Australian CPL with 1000 hours total time
- Current ASIC
- Current Australian Class 1 Medical
- Current Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating with 2 renewals minimum
- 100 hours multi-engine pilot in command
- Beechcraft Baron Endorsement and minimum 75 hours on type or Cessna 400 Series endorsement with 75 hours PIC on type
- Current Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Applications should include a current resume including:
- Total Flying Time
- Total Flying Time – PIC
- Total Flying Time – Instrument
- Total Flying Time – Under IFR
- Total Flying Time – Multi-engine PIC (including times on type)
- Instrument Rating – Aids Held and Expiry
- Two Professional References (Personal References will not be accepted)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE, please email a current resume, breakdown of logged flight hours and two professional references.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in command Jobs