- High School diploma or equivalent; College preferred.
- ATP Certificate; 3000 flights hours (fixed wing), Jet, and PIC time preferred.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, Airplane Multiengine Land (AMEL).
- 3,000 flight hours (fixed wing), Jet and PIC time preferred.
- All pilots must verify their flight time by logbooks
- Has not reached the age 65
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other MD80 Non Type Rated Jobs