- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate only (ATP)
- Possess a current 2nd class medical certificate as required under FAA Regulations or lst class if required by contract.
- Recency of flight experience within the past 24 months.
- Must be ATP-LR Jet-typed rated.
- 5000 total hours; 50 hours total instrument time (actual or hood); 500 hours of turbine time; 100 hours of unaided night time and 500- 1,000 hours of PIC time.
- Experience in air medical transport services.
- Must have an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) with LR-Jet Type
- Must possess a First Class Medical
- International Europe, Canada, Caribbean, Central South America, Pacific and Asia experience preferred.
- No violations/suspensions/revocations in the past (5) five years
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screenings and qualify for TSA National finger Print Clearnace.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 35 Jobs