- 5 years of continuous part 91/135/121 experience required. Falcon 900/50 experience preferred. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Licenses: Airline Transport Pilot License, Current US passport, Valid Driver’s License.
- Medical: Current US FAA 1st Class medical
- English Proficient
- Minimum of 5000 Hrs TT, 3000 Hrs Multi-Turbine, 1500 Hrs jet, 500 Hrs Jet PIC.
- Able to travel as required, including international travel and work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be a team player. Have ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- International experience. No FAA accidents/incidents.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flacon 900 Jobs