- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct other crew members.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with high level clients, company management, peers and vendors.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all cases involving personnel, management, client, aircraft operations and when dealing with sensitive and/or security issues.
- Ability to meet on demand assignments in a timely and orderly manner.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation VII Jobs