- Cessna Citation VII Type Rating
- Minimum 2000 hours total time
- 1500 hours engine time.
- First Class Medical.
- Currency requirements as specified in 14 CFR Part 61 and/or 14 CFR Part 135.
- Basic Indoctrination, which covers all appropriate regulations and the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Asset checklist for the aircraft to which you are assigned.
- Knowledge of the drug and alcohol programs.
- All specific training as outlined in the company’s General Operations Manual.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation VII Jobs