Reef Wings requires a suitably qualified Chief Pilot candiate for an immediate start. Previous Chief Pilot approval is highly desirable but not an absolute necessity. Candidate must meet the minimum CASA requirements for a Single Engine Chief Pilot and have an excellent working knowledge of the Regulations and Industry standards.
- Australian CPL (A) or NZ CPL (a) with ability to obtain TTMRA
- 600 total hours
- Previous C182/C206/C210 experience
- 12 months in a commercial operation
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- Endorsements on any of the following C402/PA31/B200
- Please note: Reef Wings does not agree with pilots self funding endorsements. If capable, endorsements will be offered at our cost.
- Light Rigid Drivers License
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Chief Pilot Jobs