- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution required.
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate required.
- Current First Class FAA medical certificate required.
- Minimum of 3000 hours total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft or 1200 hours total pilot time in high performance military aircraft required.
- Correctable vision in both eyes to 20/20 required.
- Minimum of 50 hours total flight hours within the last 12 months preferred.
- Excellent judgment, leadership skills, demonstrated command ability and maturity required.
- Professional demeanor and appearance required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and learn rapidly required.
- Sound analytical ability and high tolerance to stress required.
- Must be comfortable with a domicile in Seattle, WA, Los Angeles, CA, Anchorage, AK, or Portland, OR.
- Minimum age of 18 required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs