- Valid Airline Transport Pilot License with a minimum of 5000 hours of total flight time.
- Type rated on a variant of the B737(-6/7/800) aircraft.
- Have at least 500 hours as PIC on a variant of the B737(-6/7/800) aircraft
- Have Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant Status (in possession of Permanent Resident card) with the ability to travel without restriction.
- Have or have the ability to obtain and maintain Transport Canada Restricted Area Pass.
- Have Radio Operator’s Certificate.
- Have or have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport.
- Live within 2 hours ground transportation of relevant CanJet Base.
- Be able to successfully pass and maintain Transport Canada Medical.
- Be a motivated, career minded individual who can positively contribute to our diverse culture and business model.
- Have the ability to perform effectively as a CanJet team member.
- Have above average communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have an ICAO level 4 English proficiency rating.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs