- FAA multi-engine commercial pilot certificate with instrument rating
- Second-Class Airman Medical Certificate.
- Familiar with aircraft operations and procedures in the Code of Federal Regulations parts 61 and 91 and the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
- Preferred qualifications
- Multi-engine airline transport pilot rating
- 1000 hours of fixed wing aircraft time
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) endorsement. International flight experience
- Preferred aircraft experience King Air B200C, King Air B350C
- Must have ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 180 days annually at 60 day intervals, sometimes under austere living conditions.
- US Citizenship required. Applicants must successfully complete a lengthy security screening process.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs